Smile! You’re at the best site ever

A Vital Record August 6, 2014

Filed under: Court Cases,Parental Alienation,Parental Rights — familyinnocence @ 8:04 pm

‘For an unmarried father in Minnesota, the first step in establishing parental rights is to request a certified copy of the Recognition of Parentage (ROP). Dustin contacted the Minnesota Department of Health through the proper forms. The result he received back was devastating. Not only to him as a father, but to the initial progress of his case.’

Rover77’s comment: But of course he will be a father for the purpose of being blackmailed for child support.

Source: The Fathers’ Rights Movement of MN


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s